Kapitel 888-890

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Kapitel 888-890

Ok, es ist Zeit für ein paar Spoiler ^^
    Erste Spoilerbilder zeigen, dass Bourbon im neuen Kapitel auftritt und einen scheinbar interessanten Dialog mit Conan führt, als diese Eri im Krankenhaus besuchen:

Spoiler anzeigen

Fujiwara: Amuro says he came to the hospital to visit a friend and found out that said friend seems to already have left the hospital ...
    Fujiwara: He mentions Rikumichi's name and asks Conan whether he knows him
    Fujiwara: Conan's all like: No, why would I?
    Fujiwara: Amuro then exclaims that that's pretty amazing, since most people wouldn't be sure they don't know someone if given nothing but their name

Das klingt in der Tat interessant und bestärkt doch die Hoffnungen auf einen großen Organisationsfall zu Kapitel 900 :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Spürnase ()

• Ah, na wer sagt's denn. Es klingt doch schon mal vielversprechend, dass endlich Rikumichi's Name fällt...im Zusammenhang mit Shuichi's Tod hat er (bzw. seine Leiche) ja höchstwahrscheinlich auch eine besondere Rolle gespielt. ;)
    Hm~ bin mal gespannt, ob es in den folgenden Kapiteln diesbezüglich weitere Hints gibt.

Und verdammt noch eins Conan, sonst bist du doch auch ziemlich beherrscht...verquassel dich bloß nicht, sonst kannst du dir später 'ne Standpauke über Diskretion von Subaru anhören . XD

P.S. Die ersten Spoilerpics zum Kapitel sind draußen, yippie ya yay!

Und die gute Eri ist auch endlich wieder mit von der Partie, pfeffert einem errötenden Koggi doch gleich 'nen Kissen in die Fresse und ein paar Pantoffeln hinterher, hach. Diese Liebe im Raum. :radmire:
    Passend zum Valentinstag.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Beru-san ()

• Oh yes!!! Amuro ist wieder da, Rikumichis Name fällt, Shinichis "Bad luck" scheint langsam einzutreffen. Kann man sich mehr wünschen? :D
    Ich gehe davon aus, dass die Post allerdings erst nach diesem 3-4 (?) Files langem File losgeht... mein kleines Shipperherz hofft ja, dass es eine kleine süße Szene zwischen Kogoro und Eri gibt, wo sie doch im Krankenhaus liegt... (ich hoffe, es ist nichts ernstes :( ).
  • Und so schnell kann ein angekündigtes Geheimnis gelüftet werden...Fujiwara aus dem dctp translation Team bestätigt soeben, dass Amuro in einem Gesprächszusammenhang erwidert, dass "Zero" sein Spitzname gewesen ist.
    Spontane Spekulationsansätze dazu, Leute? :)

Ich musste da lächerlicherweise zunächst an diesen ShinRan Fall in London denken "Zero is the start." Aber vielleicht auch nur, weil heute dieser Tag ist. *Nase rümpf* Von allen Seiten romantisiert zu werden und dabei einen klaren Kopf zu behalten, ist wirklich nicht einfach. :'D

Der Teil ist zwar noch nicht veröffentlicht, aber Fujiwara meint überdies hinaus, dass Amuro sehr stark auf den Namen "Zero" reagiert und dabei fast einen entsetzten Gesichtsausdruck an den Tag legt. 8| Ich bin wirklich gespannt auf dieses Panel, da mich die Reaktion doch sehr interessieren würde...und natürlich, inwieweit man sie in die eine oder andere Emotion auslegen könnte.
  • Englische Übersetzung der Seiten 3-11 und 14:

p.3

Kogoro: Hm?

Kogoro: A message?

[Letter: :( I went to the hospital. You could at least have your cell phone turned on. -Ran]

Kogoro (reads): I went to the hospital.

Kogoro (reads): You could at least have your cell phone turned on. Ran …

Kogoro: Oops …

Kogoro: I had it turned off …

Kogoro: Argh!

Kogoro: 34 missed calls and 16 text messages?!

Kogoro: Wha?!

Kogoro: What?!

[Cell phone:] Mom’s condition worsened and will have to undergo an operation immediately. Come asap!! –Ran

p.4

Kogoro (thoughts): Eri!

Kogoro (thoughts): Eri!

Kogoro (thoughts): Eri!!

Kogoro (thoughts): Eri!!

[Sign:] Mouri Eri

Kogoro: Eriiii!!

p.5

Eri: Why are you shouting?

Kogoro: Why, you ask …

Kogoro: Because, the operation …

Eri: For the appendicitis …

Eri: The operation is already over and I just woke up …

Kogoro: Geez, it was just the appendix ...

Ran: It’s not geez!

Ran: Where were you and with your cell phone shut off?!

Eri: It was probably horse racing, mahjong or pachinko anyway, am I right?

Kogoro: I-Idiot ...

Kogoro: I was actually working ...

Conan: Pachinko, I’d say ...

Kogoro: eh?

Conan: Because your clothes ...

p.6

Conan: There’s a strange wrinkle in your jacket at the back ...

Conan: That means that you were sitting for a long time, doesn’t it?

Conan: And you probably turned your phone off because you were somewhere where it’s very loud and you wouldn’t hear it ringing even if it were turned on.

Conan: Seeing how you don’t ever put your phone on vibrate mode since you don’t like the way it feels ...

Conan: And look here!

Conan: Between your shoe laces ...

Conan: There’s a pachinko ball ...

Conan: So you must have been in a pachinko parlor!

Ran: That was amazing, Conan-kun!

Conan: There happened to be a very similar detective show on TV recently ...

Eri: I see. So you were having fun a the pachinko parlor while I was in a pinch ...

Kogoro: I was only intending to kill a bit of time, but Lady Luck seemed to be on my side ...

p.7

Kogoro: So you should also give it your best ...

Kogoro: And get out of here soon!

Eri: ...................

Kogoro: Ah, you know?

Kogoro: They say that with the appendix they let you go once you pass gas ...

Eri: I hope you aren’t thinking that you made some sort of witty remark right now ...

Kogoro: I do think I outdid even myself there ...

Eri: Get out!

Kogoro: Geez, after I came here because I was worried about her ...

Kogoro: She gets into a huff like that ...

Amuro: Oh? If it isn’t Mouri-sensei ...

p.8

Amuro: What are you doing?

Conan (thinking): B-Bourbon?!

Amuro: Are you feeling unwell?

Kogoro: My wife is ...

Conan (thinking): W-Why?! Why is a member of the Black Organization here in the Haido Central Hospital?!

Conan (thinking): It can’t be ...

Kogoro: Why are you here?

Amuro: I heard that a friend of mine was hospitalized here and came to visit him ... But it seems like he suddenly disappeared ...

Amuro: I heard from the nurses that you came here before, Conan-kun ...

Amuro: Maybe you know him?

p.9

Amuro: A man called Kusuda Rikumichi ...

Conan: Who’s that?

Conan: I don’t know him.

Amuro: The truth is that I lent him some money and would like to get it back ...

Amuro: Are you sure you don’t know him?

Conan: I am.

Amuro: You’re amazing ...

Conan (thoughts): Eh?

Amuro: Excuse me ...

Amuro: Do you know a patient by the name of Kusuda Rikumichi?

p.10

Beppu Katsuki: Not sure ... What kind of person is he?

Beppu Katsuki: How old?

Happou Tokie: Do you have a photo?

Amuro: Ah!

Amuro: Never mind ...

Amuro: How about you, Mouri-sensei?

Amuro: If I gave you a name out of nowhere and asked you whether you knew that person ...

Kogoro: Well, I guess I’d react like those women just now ...

Amuro: That’s right ... Most people don’t have absolute confidence in their memory ...

Amuro: So instead of saying no, they ask for further information about the person in question ...

Amuro: But you’re amazing. Being sure that you don’t know the person based on their name alone ...

Conan: ....................

Kogoro: Don’t just believe what that brat tells you ... there’s a ton of people whose names you don’t know even though you’ve met them ...

Kogoro: And there’s people you only know by their nicknames as well ...

Kid: 3!

Kid: 2!

Kid: 1 ...

p.11

[SFX bubble:] *ding*

Kid: Zero!!

Conan (thoughts): Eh?

Kid: Mom! The elevator’s here!

Kogoro: Is something the matter?

Amuro: Ah, no ...

Amuro: My nickname used to be Zero, so I thought someone had called me ...

Kogoro: Why Zero? Your name is Tooru*, if I recall correctly ...

[*TN: Tooru means to pass through/go through]

Amuro: Because I can be seen through, so there’s nothing there ... In other words zero ...

Amuro: Nicknames made up by kids ...

Amuro: Are by and large like that ...

Conan: ..................

[...]

p.14

Amuro: I see ... your wife had an emergency operation for appendicitis ...

Kogoro: Yeah, I hurried here for nothing ...

Amuro: However, in the case of the appendix it can become dangerous if you just let it slide ...

Conan: ............

Conan (thoughts): He ...

Conan (thoughts): Could it be ...

[...]
    I usually hang out at the DCTP Spoiler Box. Feel free to drop by for a chat anytime!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Fujiwara ()

• Fujiwara schrieb:

Amuro: Because I can’t be seen through at all ... That’s why it became zero ...

Amuro: Nicknames made up by kids ...

Amuro: Are by and large like that ...
    Okay, das klingt interessant bzw. wirft neue Fragen auf. Wann sind Kinder je in die Verlegenheit gekommen, Amuro einen Spitznamen zu geben? Das einzige, was mir spontan einfällt wäre, wenn er der zweite Bruder wäre und Sera ihm den Namen gegeben hätte...
    Oder ein Zusammenhang zur Wataru Date-Sache.
  • Wuhu, das verspricht ja ziemlich interessant zu werden. Was "Zero" angeht, hab ich noch nicht wirklich eine Idee, aber sollte Amuro wirklich der zweite Bruder sein, könnte es womöglich auch sein, dass das nicht sein echter Name ist und es sich irgendwie von seinem wirklichem Namen oder seiner Rolle als mittlerer Bruder ableitet... Naja, mal sehen, was da noch kommt. Mir persönlich würde er als Bruder auf jeden Fall weiterhin recht gut gefallen.

Dass Rikumichi auch erwähnt wird, macht mich definitiv neugierig, zumal der Krankenhaus-Fall ja einer der spannendsten überhaupt war und so auch ein direkter Bezug zu Shuichi besteht.
  • Amuro: Nicknames made up by kids ...
    Da ich es grade erst wieder im Forum gesehen habe, fällt mir dazu 'Nanatsu no ko' ein - die sieben Kinder. Falls hinter der Wahl des Liedes noch mehr steckt als 'nur' die Hotline zum Boss, ist es vielleicht ein Spitzname der ihm in der BO verpasst wurde.

**stolzes Mitglied der berühmt-berüchtigten Akirai-Foundation**

Fanfiction:
    Scars
    and Guns and Roses