Nachfolger von Gosho Aoyama?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SANGO50000 schrieb:

hoffentlich sucht sich gosho da keinen weil man hat ja gesehen was die leute aus boruto und aus dragonball super gemacht haben leider wurden diese beiden werke sehr schlecht also hoffentlich macht er seinen manga alleine weiter
      Die gesamte Story von Dragon Ball Super stammt von Akira Toriyama. Sagen wir zu 98%. Toyotarou zeichnet nur und orientiert sich am Skript. Außerdem ist DBS ja nicht das Hauptwerk Toriyamas. Ich denke, dass Gosho DC niemals abgeben wird außer er stirbt, bevor er den Manga beenden konnte. Er ist auch noch nicht sooo alt.
    • Rogue schrieb:

Die gesamte Story von Dragon Ball Super stammt von Akira Toriyama. Sagen wir zu 98%. Toyotarou zeichnet nur und orientiert sich am Skript.
      Das ist so nicht ganz korrekt. Toyotarou beschreibt den Arbeitsprozess so:

It sounds like you have a pretty close working relationship with Akira Toriyama. He gives you the outline and you make changes. What is the most interesting thing about working with him?
      Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking.

What surprised you the most about working with him?

First of all, to be honest, I'm surprised that he's okay with someone like me carrying on his work! The other thing…I thought Toriyama would be more particular about the story, but he's actually more particular about the gags and the comedic moments! I can tell that he really loves those parts.

You have a little freedom to suggest changes to Toriyama's outline, so what's the biggest alteration you've made?

Fundamentally, I don't deviate from the major plotlines that Toriyama's laid down. As far as the plot getting from A to B, that's written as Toriyama it lays down. But as far as the details between those plot points, I'm free to fill them in myself. The Trunks arc within Dragon Ball Super will hit the U.S. soon, and while a certain reveal is the same in the manga, anime, and Toriyama's outline, both the anime and manga have different ways of getting there, each taking advantage of the unique aspects of their medium, so I hope everyone enjoys comparing them. The parts I really want my fans and readers to look at are the comedic gags, because I'm pretty free to create those!

Between getting the outline and the final phase, what is the most difficult part of making the manga?

What I receive from Toriyama is literally words on paper, without drawings or anything. So when I'm reading it, I have to fill in the blanks as far as the specifics are concerned. I think of what kinds of expressions the characters wear, which way they're looking when they say a certain line. Many times, Toriyama-sensei doesn't give me specific feedback on the details that I fill in, so I put a lot of thought into those aspects, knowing that my interpretation is what the readers will see.

I would love to have Toriyama just sit next to me so I could ask him questions all the time, but unfortunately, I can't!
      Toriyama gibt Toyotaro nur eine grobe Outline der Geschichte, in diesem Kontext erstellt Toyotaro dann Storyboards, die Toriyama überprüft. Aber 98% ist zu viel gesagt, Toyotaro hat mehr Freiheiten.
      Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.

Toriyama:
      That’s right.

Toyotarō:
      Since Chapter 1 I’ve used Toriyama-sensei‘s plot as a basis, but have been allowed to expand on it.

Toriyama:
      It’s better that way.
    • Ahito schrieb:

Was passiert eigentlich, sollte Gosho Aoyama nicht mehr in der Lage sein, sein Werk fortzuführen? Aufgrund von gesundheitlichen Problemen oder Ähnliches.
      Eigentlich wird ein Manga dann nicht mehr weitergeführt. Aber das kam so noch nie so wirklich vor, deswegen gibt es wenig Präzedenzfälle afaik.
    • Bei Highschool of the Dead ist das der Fall.
      Also ich weiß zumindest dass bei dem Manga/ Anime der Mangaka verstorben ist und die Serie nicht mehr weiter geführt worden ist.
      Hab auch mal geschaut, der Mangaka wurde nur 54 Jahre alt.
      2017 ist er gestorben und auch weiterhin wurde der Manga nicht beendet.
      Das hoffen wir mal wirklich nicht für Conan oder für die weitere große Reihe die noch nicht abgeschlossen ist, One Piece.
      Also einen Nachfolger zu haben oder zumindest jemanden zu sagen wie es endet wäre eigentlich gut.
      Es kann ja immer mal was passieren.