Neustes Interview mit Gosho

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Neustes Interview mit Gosho

Hier ist das neuste Interview das mit Gosho geführt wurde.
    Allerdings auf englisch.
    Viel Spaß beim diskutieren! Das Interview stammt von dctp

青山先生直撃インタビュー
    Mr. Aoyama Direct Interview

2017年11月30日青山剛昌先生宅にて。
    November 30th, 2017, Mr. Aoyama Gosho House.

サンデー3・4合併号にて「あの方」の正体がついに判明。週刊誌での漫画連載は一旦お休みしつつ、映画第22弾のコンテ確認作業を進めている青山剛昌先生に現在の心境などを直撃した。
    In the [Shonen] Sunday Combined Issue #3-4, the identity of “That Person” has been finally established. I directly asked Mr. Aoyama Gosho about his mental state as he temporarily takes breaks from serializing the manga in the weekly magazine and he works on checking the storyboards from the 22nd movie.

今日はですね、「あの方」がついに指摘されたと言うことで、みんなが知りたいことをズバリ伺いさせて頂こうかなと思います。
    Interviewer: Today “That person” was finally identified so I was thinking of asking you about things that everyone wants to know.

青山 はいはい(笑)
    Aoyama: Yes, yes (laughs)

ダメな質問は上手くボカして頂けてればと。ちなみに同日にこないだ撮影させて頂いた動画(「サンデーうえぶり」上にてアプリ限定公開)も解禁します。
    Interviewer: If you could please blur the bad questions… By the way… On the same day, that video that I recorded will be made public (“Sunday Webry” App Limited Publishing).

青山 へー、そうなんだ(笑)はいはい。
    Aoyama: Huh, is that so? (laughs) Yes, yes.

まずは、その動画でも伺ったのですが、青山さんの今の心境としてはいかがでしょうか。
    Interviewer: First things first… We also asked in the video, but can we assume that is your mental state, Mr. Aoyama?

青山 いやぁまぁ…いつか言わなきゃなぁと。ちょっと急ぎすぎるかなとは思ったけど、まぁいいかなぁと…結構ファンの間でも、アナグラムのヒント(90巻FILE 2)あたりから「##じゃね」と言われていたし、これまでも年賀状で「##ですか?」と聞いてくれる人がいてね。当たってるって返事書いちゃって良い?って、担当編集に聞いたんだけど「いや、それはちょっと…」と止められていてね(笑)あ、これインタビューにちゃんと書いといてね(笑)年賀状は他にも、早い段階で「領域外の妹」のこととか当ててる人がいて、その人たちには「当たってるよ、でも言わないでね(笑)」って書いたけど、##に関しては全スルー。
    Aoyama: Oh, well… I did think that I’d have to say it at some point. I did think that I was rushing a bit too much but that it wasn’t a bad idea… A lot of fans said “It’s ##” since they the anagram hint (Volume 90, File 2) and others asked me “Is it ##?” in the New Year’s Postcards. I tried asking the editor in charge “Can I answer telling them they met the mark?” but they stopped me saying “No, that’s a bit [too revealing]…” (laughs) Ah, make sure to write this on the interview (laughs) There were also other persons who guessed the identity of the “sister outside the domain” at a very early stage in the New Year’s Postcards and I answered them “You’ve met the mark but keep it a secret (laughs)” but I ignore all questions about ##.

ボスが「####」って、決められたのはいつ頃ですか?
    Interviewer: When did you decide that “####” was the Boss?

青山 いやぁもう…ちゃんと決めたのは30巻だね。出てくるの30巻だから。ボス出してとかなきゃ(笑)思いまして…
    Aoyama: Oh, well… I properly decided that in Volume 30. Since it appears on Volume 30. They have to appear as the “Boss” (laughs) Or so I thought…

ネットではまさに、「あの方」についていろんな予想が立てられましたが。
    Interviewer: There’s a lot of conjectures on the net about “That Person”.

青山 ほうほう。
    Aoyama: I see, I see

優作じゃないの、とか、光彦じゃないの、とか。
    Interview: “Is it Yuusaku?”, “Is it Mitsuhiko?”, amongst others.

青山 えー、いやー(笑い)全然違いますよ、ぶぶぶって(笑)でもさすがに当ててくる人が増えてきたからね。
    Aoyama: Eehh!? Nooo (laughs) They’re totally wrong. Beep (laughs) But there’s more people who’ve met the mark: it’s to be expected

担当編集も、30巻頃では、別に聞かされていなかったと思うんですが。
    Interviewer: I thought that the editor in charge at the time of Volume 30 would’ve been specially told, though…

青山 えー、その時、誰かな、担当。
    Aoyama: Eeh? Who was the editor in charge back then…?

4代目くらいですね。ちなみに、「あの方」という言葉が最初に出てきたのは24巻でジンが「あの方直々の命令だ…」というシーンです、その時から「組織にはボスがいる」と決められていたんですか?
    Interviewer: It was the 4th one. By the way, the first time that the word “That Person” appeared was in the scene of Volume 24 when he says “It’s a direct order from That Person”. You’d already decided then that “The Organization has a Boss”?”

青山 ぶっちゃけ1巻から決めてたよ(笑)でも実はボスが(ピー)は、この24巻からかなぁ…。でもホンとは(ピー)なんだけどね(笑)
    Aoyama: To be frank, I’d decided that ever since Volume 1 (laughs) But, actually the Boss being (beep) was from Volume 24, I think… But, in truth, it’s (beep) (laughs)

こないだ録らせて頂いた動画でも、##にはまだ秘密があるとおっしゃってましたが。
    Interviewer: In the video you allowed me to record a while ago, you did say that ## has some secret to them, but…

青山 めっちゃありますね(笑)だって(ピー)はボスの(ピー)だから(ピーピー)されて(ピー)なわけじゃん。このへん全部、「ピー」だね(笑)
    Aoyama: They have tons of them (laughs) Because (beep) is the Boss’ (beep) so they were (beep beep) and they’re (beep). Put “beep” on all of this part (laughs)

ですね(笑)
    Interviewer: Obviously (laughs)

青山 それはそれで面白いかもね(笑)おお、すげーこと言ってるって(笑)
    Aoyama: That’s pretty fun (laughs). Oh, he’s saying some spectacular! (laughs)

これからもいろいろなるんだーって、思えますからね。ちなみに、##と決められてからは、作中にヒントを出されたと思うんですが。やっぱり最初は「七つの子」ですか?
    Interviewer: I do think that there’ll be a lot of those from now on, yes. By the way, ever since you decided it’d be ##, I think you’ve made some hints appear in the manga. Is “Seven Children” the first of them, like I thought?

青山 そうですね、まぁ、「七つの子」はカラスだしね…
    Aoayama: True… Well, “Seven Children” is about crows, so…

あと、組織の正式名称と深い関わりが…と、インタビューでお答えになっていた…という情報を見たことがあり… 出典が定かではないですが(汗)
    Interviewer: Also, that it’s deeply related to the Organization’s official name… Or so you answered in an interview… I’ve seen such information… But the source isn’t clear (sweats)

青山 なんだって?そんなの有ったっけ… 組織の名前?そんなこと言ったかな…
    Aoyama: What did you say? Was there such a thing…? The Organizations’ name? Did I say that..?

組織の名前って、決まってるんですか?
    Interviewer: Have you decided on the Organization’s name?

青山 うん(ピーピー)が(ピー)なんですよ。
    Aoyama: Yes (beep-beep) is (beep), see.

素敵な…
    Interviewer: Fantastic…

青山 うん、そう、でもボスの名前…?それはあまり関係ないかな。
    Aoyama: Yes, true, but the boss’ name…? I think it’s not too related…

ちなみに、ネットでは、「やはり阿笠博士では」とか「FBIのジェイムズ・ブラックでは」といろいろな説が流れていましたが…
    Interview: By the way, there’s several theories flowing in the net like “Maybe it’s indeed the Professor?” or “James Black from the FBI?”…

青山 めっちゃ違いますね(笑)
    Aoyama: They’re totally wrong (laughs)

阿笠は青山さんが、以前に正式に否定されていて、それだと物語が美しくないと…
    Interviewer: You officially denied Agasa before, but some say that then the story isn’t beautiful…

青山 美しくないというか、面白くないというか…それだといままでの博士のいい話が全部ダメになっちゃうじゃん。でもほら、ベルモットと対決するところで「いかん新一くん!」って言ってビートルで駆けつけたじゃん(笑)あれでボスじゃないってオレとしては描いたつもりだったんだけど…
    Aoyama: That’s it’s not beautiful, that it’s not interesting… Were it to be case, all the good episodes the Professor had would have been in vain. But, see… When [Conan] faced Vermouth, he said “No good, Shinichi-kun!” and rushed there with his Beetle (laughs). My intention when I drew that is that he wasn’t the Boss, but…

たしかに。
    Interviewer: True.

青山 なのにみんな、まだまだ「ボスじゃね」って言ってたからね(笑)
    Aoyama: But despite that they all kept saying “He’s the Boss”, so… (laughs)

あとは、##は作中では死んだはず、となっていますが…
    Interviewer: Also, ## is supposed to be dead in the manga, but…

青山 あー、そうね、それは言えませんね(笑)それはのちのち…
    Aoayama: Ah, true… I can’t talk about that (laughs) In due time…

ですよね、聞いた限りでは、この先も大変壮大なお話ですから…
    Interviewer: Obviously. From what you’ve told me, from now it’ll be a very grand story, so…

青山 まぁ、ボスの名前があきらかになっても、まだまだ「コナン」は謎が多いってことですよ(笑)
    Aoyama: Well, even if the Boss’ name has become clear, there’s still a lot of mysteries in “Conan” (laughs)

「あの方」指摘直後
    Page 2 header: After pointing “That Person”

青山さんは、毎回担当者に伏線を説明をするのが大変とおっしゃいます…
    Interviewer: You say that it’s a lot of trouble to explain the foreshadowing to each editor in charge when they change…

青山 うん(笑)何か思い出したけど、ハッキリ言ったのは、9代目担当の時かも知れないな(笑)黒幕までは、それまではうすらぼんやり担当に伝えて「とにかくオレに任せとけよ」って思ってたような。担当が聞いて感動してて、「凄い良く出来てますね!」って言ってたから(笑)それを覚えてる。
    Aoyama: Yes (laughs) I remember something, though… I clearly told one of them, I think the 9th one, for all I know (laughs) I dimly told him up to the mastermind and he seemingly thought “Just leave it up to me”. The editor in charge heard it, got emotional and said “it’s a wonderful work!” (laughs) That much I remember.

今回のお話では、ラムの正体や動きにも注目です。今回、安室さんに連絡してますし、それも大きな情報なので…
    Interviewer: Rum’s identity and movements are also a point to focus upon in this episode. They’ve contacted Amuro-san and it’s very big info, so…

青山 ですね(笑)急展開だよね。
    Aoyama: Indeed (laughs) It’s a sudden development

ちなみに、青山さんの近況としましては…
    Interviewer: By the way, what about your recent status…?

青山 「艦これ」イベント「甲」でクリアしました(笑)今回はいままでで一番大変だった(笑)
    Aoyama: I cleared the “Kan Colle” even with “Kou (Shell)” (laughs) It was the hardest insofar (laughs)

お気持ちとしては…
    Interviewer: What about your feelings…?

青山 そりゃ嬉しいよ(笑)「矢矧」も出たし!これでコンプリート!
    Aoyama: I’m glad, of course (laughs) “Yahagi” also appeared! Now I’ve completed it!

おめでとうございます!
    Interviewer: Congratulations!

青山 もうこのインタビュー早く終わらせて「矢矧」育てたい(笑)やっぱりセリフがいいんですよ、矢矧。大破したときにさ…「私を沈めたいなら、魚雷5,6本くらい撃ち込まないと、駄目よ」…って、みんな、持ってた人たちはこれ聞いてたんだなと、かっこいい!
    Aoyama: I want to finish this interview already and raise “Yahagi” (laughs) Yahagi’s lines are very good, indeed. When she gets seriously damaged… “If you want to sink me you’ll need to shoot 5-6 torpedoes at me, else you won’t be able to”… To think that all people who had her could hear to these… Cool!

2年…3年ぐらい欲しがってらっしゃいましたよね。
    Interviewer: You said that you’d wished to get her since 2-3 years ago.

青山 いやもっと長いだと思うけどな…ずーっと「矢矧」だけ出なかった。建造で出るんですけど、100回以上チャンレンジしたけど出なかったからね。今回のイベント(2017年秋)で、ドロップしてビックリした。E-3…E-3の前半のボスかな…?
    Aoyama: No, I think it’s been longer… “Yahagi” never popped out. She pops out by construction but even though I did over 100 challenges she didn’t pop out. I was surprised that she was a “drop” in this event (Autumn 2017). E-3… Was is it the Boss of the E-3 first half…?

で、「艦これ」やりながらいまは「ツムツム」もなさってますが…
    Interviewer: And you’re also playing “Tsum Tsum” alongside “Kan Colle”…

青山 あーそう!「ツムツム」夢中です。オレのお気に入りのツムは「ピターパン」です(笑)強いから(笑い)
    Aoyama: Ah, true! I’m crazy about “Tsum Tsum”. My favorite “Tsum” is “Peter Pan” (laughs) He’s strong (laughs)

ちなみにいま「ツムツム」では何万点くらい出されてますか。
    Interviewer: By the way, how many 10000s of points do you have in “Tsum Tsum”?

青山 300万点いかなくらいだね、いまのところそれが限界です(笑)
    Aoyama: I think it’s below 3,000,000 points. That’s my current limit (laughs)

あと、映画のコンテを例年通りか、それ以上にしっかりとご覧になっていますが…
    Interviewer: Also, I can see that the movie storyboards look like the usual ones but greater, even…

青山 あーそう!がっつりやった!ちなみに次回の映画は、クライマックスでコナンくんが安室に「え!?」っていうことを聞くので、お見逃しなく(笑)安室ファンはみんな気になってることだろうからねぇ…それね、インタビューに書いてくれていいけど、高山さんにはもう言っちゃいました(笑)コナンくんのこういうセリフがあるよって(笑)「わかった」って言ってた(笑)
    Aoyama: Ah, yes! I did them with all my might! By the way, in the next movie’s climax… Conan-kun is told something by Amuro that makes him reply “Huh!?” so don’t miss it (laughs) Amuro fans must be curious about that… You can write that in the interview, but I already told Takayama-san about it (laughs) That’s there this line by Conan, that is (laughs) And she said “Gotcha” (laughs)

(笑)わかりました、ではファンの方へのメッセジーとしてはこれからも、漫画も映画も続いてくと言うことですよろしいでしょうか。
    Interviewer: (laughs) Understood. Then should I say that your message towards the fan is that the manga and movies will still go on?

青山 そうですね、いまちょっと休んでますけど、充電を兼ねてますんで…
    Aoyama: Indeed, I’m resting a bit now but I’m also recharging energies so…

体調も万全になってからと言うことで…
    Interviewer: This should be better said when one’s at top condition…

青山 そうだね、今後はちょっと作画中の3時間睡眠はやめるかも(笑)なんで、ペースは遅くなっちゃうかもだけど、これならいけるかもとういうのがつかめたらはじめますんで、それまで待って下さい(笑)
    Aoyama: True. I might stop having 3-hour sleep during work (laughs). So the pace might slow down but until I begin to get a grip of “this works”: please wait until then (laughs)

あと、今回、青山さんが「本当の原稿」を描いているところを動画で録らせて頂きましたが…ダミーではなく本物の原稿を描かれるのは珍しいと思いますが…
    Interviewer: Also, Mr. Aoyama, you allowed me to record you while drawing the “true manuscript” but… I think it’s unusual for you to draw a true manuscript and not a dummy…

青山 あー!そうだね、NHKの番組で、カラーの原稿を描いたときは、本物だったけど漫画の原稿が初めてかもな。
    Aoyama: Ah! True, when I drew a color manuscript for the NHK program it was a true manuscript but I guess it’s the first time I do that with a manga manuscript.

丸ペンを使われましたけど…
    Interviewer: You used a mapping pen, though…

青山 あー!そう!タッチの部分は丸ペン。あれはピグマだと出ないから…オレは元々Gペンや丸ペンを使ってたから、ミリペンを使っても強弱のついた線が描けるけど、いきなり最初からミリペンだと強弱のない、つるんとした絵になっちゃうんで、これから漫画家を目指す新人さんはホンとはGペンや丸ペンで絵を描き慣れといた方がいいよと、書いといてね(笑い)
    Aoyama: Ah! True! The touch section is a mapping pen. Pigmas don’t achieve that… I originally used G Pens and mapping pens, so even if I used a millipen I can draw lines with strength, yet… If I suddenly use a millipen from the start, it becomes smooth pictures without strength, so write that any newbies aiming to become mangaka should get used to drawing with G Pens or mapping pens (laughs)

はい(笑い)というわけで…大変貴重なインタビューをありがとうございました。あとなんか、青山さん的に近況の言い残しはありますか?
    Interviewer: Yes (laughs) And so… Thank you very much for this very important interview. Is there something else you want to say about your recent status, Mr. Aoyama?

青山 あ、「ドラクエ11」で、ボスを倒して最初のエンデイングまで見た。(現在、裏ボスを倒すべくレベル上げ中)
    Aoyama: Ah, I beat the boss in “Dragon Quest 11” and saw the first ending (now I’m leveling up to face the secret boss)

そういえば漫画では「3月のライオン」を再度読破されて、ドラマだと「刑事ゆがみ」にハマってらっしゃいますね。
    Interviewer: Speaking of which… You finished re-reading the manga “The March Lion” and you’re into the drama series “Policeman Yugami”, right?

青山 アニメだと「宝石の国」だな、あれいい!面白い!スタッフの中にオレと同じ大学のサークルでアニメ作ってたやつがいるし(笑)(泉津井陽一(センツイヨウイチ)さん)あのアニメ、声優さんもいい!主人公が「響け!ユーフォニアム」の黄前ちゃんなんだよね〜(黒沢ともよさん)
    Aoyama: As for anime, I like “Jewels Kingdom”, it’s good! It’s fun! Amongst the staff there’s a guy from the same college

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
    you shoot me down, but I get up
    I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
    fire away, fire away
    you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

• Klingt ja jetzt so, als hätte Gosho extra beides so gerushed und will nun normal weiter machen? Oder ist da in meiner Interpretation zu viel Wunschdenken drin dass der Manga sich wohl nicht beschleunigt? Zumindest betont er dass er noch an seine vielen Geheimnisse denkt, die er aufdecken will. Das freut mich. Das heißt ja, dass er nicht ein Ending hinquetscht bevor er stirbt, dass ist ja schon mal erleichternd. Irgendwann wird man wohl aber mal akzeptieren müssen, dass auch sowas, wie DC zuende geht. Auch wenn ich das noch nicht akzeptieren kann.

(Sorry für die flapsige Ausdrucksweise, ich bin etwas aufgedreht, evtl überarbeite ich den Text hier später noch in schöneres / verständlicheres Deutsch..)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nachtion ()

• Aoyama: Ah, I beat the boss in “Dragon Quest 11” and saw the first ending (now I’m leveling up to face the secret boss)

Das ist keine Botschaft von Aoyama bezüglich DC, oder? Irgendwie kann ich immmernoch nicht ganz glauben, dass wir Anokata nun kennen. xD
    Vielleicht gibt es ja trotzdem einen Zweiten...
    :kid:
  • Ein sehr sympathisches Interview, wie ich finde. Und es zeigt doch, dass die Enthüllung doch nicht so plötzlich kam - zumindest nicht für Aoyama-sensei. ;) Die Hinweise wurden also von vielen richtig gedeutet. ^^

Ein gutes Zeichen für uns ist doch auch, dass Aoyama sich der noch zahlreichen Geheimnisse und Unklarheiten bewusst ist und diese angemessen abhandeln will. Spricht doch dafür, dass der Manga kein allzu abruptes Ende finden wird. :rolleyes: Schließlich wurde eine Frage beantwortet, die aber gleich einige neue Fragen aufwirft…
    人の目ばっか気にしすきれる時代はno
    見えない敵は誰?
    オー逃げないで描いた夢から!baby oh oh泣きたくてoh oh笑えなくて.
  • Wie kommt man darauf, das Aoyama sterben wird?
    Das hat er nie preisgegeben.
    Da steht nur, dass er schlaf braucht
    (aber ich denke, dass trotzdem eine starke erkrankung mit im spiel ist)
    Außerdem arbeitet er zur zeit am storyboard zum kommendem film.

Interessante Infos.

Und das mit Amuro und Conan interessiert mich jetzt doch mehr :1f914:

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
    you shoot me down, but I get up
    I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
    fire away, fire away
    you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium