Wer ist der Boss der Schwarzen Organisation?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Karasuma schrieb:

Serinox schrieb:

Spoiler anzeigen
    In Japan wurde zusammen mit dem Kapitel ein zweiseitiges Interview mit Gosho veröffentlicht, wo er darüber spricht, dass es vielleicht etwas überhastet wirkt, den Boss jetzt zu enthüllen, und ihm das auch erst so vorkam, aber das es doch eigentlich ein guter Zeitpunkt sei und das er bei der Erstellung des Charakters auf ihn als Boss festgelegt hat und das die Dying Message von Koji Haneda speziell als Foreshadowing auf Karasuma gedacht war, damit es mehr Hinweise auf den Boss gibt als vorher.
    Also ja, es wird außerhalb des Kapitels von Gosho und dem Magazin sehr deutlich gemacht, dass Karasuma wirklich der Boss ist.

Spoiler anzeigen
    Jetzt glaube ich es auch immer mehr. Wenn man mal drüber nachdenkt war der Move von Gosho eigentlich optimal. Hätte er die Enthüllung vom Boss nach dem Rum Arc angesetzt (oder in das Finale des Rum Arcs eingebaut), wäre man doch nicht ansatzweise so überrascht gewesen. Wir hätten alle nur auf den Tag gewartet, an dem der Boss enthüllt wird. Dadurch, dass er ohne Vorwarnung eingestreut wurde (in einem DB Fall!), ist der WTF Moment viel größer. Ich hätte nie damit gerechnet, dass er den Boss so einbaut.
    Ich hoffe wir können bald das übersetzte Interview vollständig lesen. Vielleicht ist es ja der größte Red Herring aller Zeiten. Ich glaube aber nicht, dass ein Wechsel vom Boss irgendeinen Impact in der Story hätte. Ob es jetzt Karasuma ist oder ein anderer Charackter der seit über 10 Jahren nicht mehr erwähnt wurde ist jetzt kein großer Unterschied und wird auch keinen mehr flashen. Wenn ich es mir recht überlege wäre ich wahrscheinlich eher enttäuscht gewesen, hätte er einen komplett irrelevanten Charackter am Ende als Boss dargestellt. So hat es mich wenigstens doch noch, durch die Art und Weise der Enthüllung, aus den Socken gehauen, auch wenn er schon vor dem Reveal mein Kandidat war.

Dem kann ich mich zu 100% anschließen. Es gab keinen besseren Zeitpunkt als jetzt, wo keiner damit rechnet. Auch die Wahl des Bosses deckt sich mit meinem persönlichen Top-Kandidaten. Von daher: gut gemacht, Gosho! :1f44c: :1f44f:

できなかったら、できるまでやる。
    If I can't do it, I work on it until I can.

できるようになったら、完璧にできるまでやる。
    If I'm able to do it, I work on it until I can do it perfectly.

完璧にできるようになったら、何度でも、完璧にできるまでやる。
    If I'm able to do it perfectly, I work on it until I can do it perfectly any number of times.

Yuzuru Hanyu, Ajinomoto Sports 2014
  • Karasuma schrieb:

Ich hoffe wir können bald das übersetzte Interview vollständig lesen.
    Gute Nachrichten, Spimer ist damit fertig und hat die Übersetzung gepostet... es ist, naja, an viele Stellen zensiert und es wird viel über KanColle geredet, aber lest selbst (forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13430):

Mr. Aoyama Direct Interview
    November 30th, 2017, Mr. Aoyama Gosho House.

In the [Shonen] Sunday Combined Issue #3-4, the identity of “That Person” has been finally established. I directly asked Mr. Aoyama Gosho about his mental state as he temporarily takes breaks from serializing the manga in the weekly magazine and he works on checking the storyboards from the 22nd movie.

Interviewer: Today “That person” was finally identified so I was thinking of asking you about things that everyone wants to know.
    Aoyama: Yes, yes (laughs)

Interviewer: If you could please blur the bad questions… By the way… On the same day, that video that I recorded will be made public (“Sunday Webry” App Limited Publishing).
    Aoyama: Huh, is that so? (laughs) Yes, yes.

Interviewer: First things first… We also asked in the video, but can we assume that is your mental state, Mr. Aoyama?
    Aoyama: Oh, well… I did think that I’d have to say it at some point. I did think that I was rushing a bit too much but that it wasn’t a bad idea… A lot of fans said “It’s ##” since they the anagram hint (Volume 90, File 2) and others asked me “Is it ##?” in the New Year’s Postcards. I tried asking the editor in charge “Can I answer telling them they met the mark?” but they stopped me saying “No, that’s a bit [too revealing]…” (laughs) Ah, make sure to write this on the interview (laughs) There were also other persons who guessed the identity of the “sister outside the domain” at a very early stage in the New Year’s Postcards and I answered them “You’ve met the mark but keep it a secret (laughs)” but I ignore all questions about ##.

Interviewer: When did you decide that “####” was the Boss?
    Aoyama: Oh, well… I properly decided that in Volume 30. Since it appears on Volume 30. They have to appear as the “Boss” (laughs) Or so I thought…

Interviewer: There’s a lot of conjectures on the net about “That Person”.
    Aoyama: I see, I see

Interviewer: “Is it Yuusaku?”, “Is it Mitsuhiko?”, amongst others.
    Aoyama: Eehh!? Nooo (laughs) They’re totally wrong. Beep (laughs) But there’s more people who’ve met the mark: it’s to be expected

Interviewer: I thought that the editor in charge at the time of Volume 30 would’ve been specially told, though…
    Aoyama: Eeh? Who was the editor in charge back then…?

Interviewer: It was the 4th one. By the way, the first time that the word “That Person” appeared was in the scene of Volume 24 when he says “It’s a direct order from That Person”. You’d already decided then that “The Organization has a Boss”?”
    Aoyama: To be frank, I’d decided that ever since Volume 1 (laughs) But, actually the Boss being (beep) was from Volume 24, I think… But, in truth, it’s (beep) (laughs)

Interviewer: In the video you allowed me to record a while ago, you did say that ## has some secret to them, but…
    Aoyama: They have tons of them (laughs) Because (beep) is the Boss’ (beep) so they were (beep beep) and they’re (beep). Put “beep” on all of this part (laughs)

Interviewer: Obviously (laughs)
    Aoyama: That’s pretty fun (laughs). Oh, he’s saying some spectacular! (laughs)

Interviewer: I do think that there’ll be a lot of those from now on, yes. By the way, ever since you decided it’d be ##, I think you’ve made some hints appear in the manga. Is “Seven Children” the first of them, like I thought?
    Aoayama: True… Well, “Seven Children” is about crows, so…

Interviewer: Also, that it’s deeply related to the Organization’s official name… Or so you answered in an interview… I’ve seen such information… But the source isn’t clear (sweats)
    Aoyama: What did you say? Was there such a thing…? The Organizations’ name? Did I say that..?

Interviewer: Have you decided on the Organization’s name?
    Aoyama: Yes (beep-beep) is (beep), see.

Interviewer: Fantastic…
    Aoyama: Yes, true, but the boss’ name…? I think it’s not too related…

Interview: By the way, there’s several theories flowing in the net like “Maybe it’s indeed the Professor?” or “James Black from the FBI?”…
    Aoyama: They’re totally wrong (laughs)

Interviewer: You officially denied Agasa before, but some say that then the story isn’t beautiful…
    Aoyama: That’s it’s not beautiful, that it’s not interesting… Were it to be case, all the good episodes the Professor had would have been in vain. But, see… When [Conan] faced Vermouth, he said “No good, Shinichi-kun!” and rushed there with his Beetle (laughs). My intention when I drew that is that he wasn’t the Boss, but…

Interviewer: True.
    Aoyama: But despite that they all kept saying “He’s the Boss”, so… (laughs)

Interviewer: Also, ## is supposed to be dead in the manga, but…
    Aoayama: Ah, true… I can’t talk about that (laughs) In due time…

Interviewer: Obviously. From what you’ve told me, from now it’ll be a very grand story, so…
    Aoyama: Well, even if the Boss’ name has become clear, there’s still a lot of mysteries in “Conan” (laughs)
  • Page 2 header: After pointing “That Person”

Interviewer: You say that it’s a lot of trouble to explain the foreshadowing to each editor in charge when they change…
    Aoyama: Yes (laughs) I remember something, though… I clearly told one of them, Ithink the 9th one, for all I know (laughs) I dimly told him up to the mastermind and he seemingly thought “Just leave it up to me”. The editor in charge heard it, got emotional and said “it’s a wonderful work!” (laughs) That much I remember.

Interviewer: Rum’s identity and movements are also a point to focus upon in this episode. They’ve contacted Amuro-san and it’s very big info, so…
    Aoyama: Indeed (laughs) It’s a sudden development

Interviewer: By the way, what about your recent status…?
    Aoyama: I cleared the “Kan Colle” even with “Kou (Shell)” (laughs) It was the hardest insofar (laughs)

Interviewer: What about your feelings…?
    Aoyama: I’m glad, of course (laughs) “Yahagi” also appeared! Now I’ve completed it!

Interviewer: Congratulations!
    Aoyama: I want to finish this interview already and raise “Yahagi” (laughs) Yahagi’s lines are very good, indeed. When she gets seriously damaged… “If you want to sink me you’ll need to shoot 5-6 torpedoes at me, else you won’t be able to”… To think that all people who had her could hear to these… Cool!

Interviewer: You said that you’d wished to get her since 2-3 years ago.
    Aoyama: No, I think it’s been longer… “Yahagi” never popped out. She pops out by construction but even though I did over 100 challenges she didn’t pop out. I was surprised that she was a “drop” in this event (Autumn 2017). E-3… Was is it the Boss of the E-3 first half…?

Interviewer: And you’re also playing “Tsum Tsum” alongside “Kan Colle”…
    Aoyama: Ah, true! I’m crazy about “Tsum Tsum”. My favorite “Tsum” is “Peter Pan” (laughs) He’s strong (laughs)

Interviewer: By the way, how many 10000s of points do you have in “Tsum Tsum”?
    Aoyama: I think it’s below 3,000,000 points. That’s my current limit (laughs)

Interviewer: Also, I can see that the movie storyboards look like the usual ones but greater, even…
    Aoyama: Ah, yes! I did them with all my might! By the way, in the next movie’s climax… Conan-kun is told something by Amuro that makes him reply “Huh!?” so don’t miss it (laughs) Amuro fans must be curious about that… You can write that in the interview, but I already told Takayama-san about it (laughs) That’s there this line by Conan, that is (laughs) And she said “Gotcha” (laughs)

Interviewer: (laughs) Understood. Then should I say that your message towards the fan is that the manga and movies will still go on?
    Aoyama: Indeed, I’m resting a bit now but I’m also recharging energies so…

Interviewer: This should be better said when one’s at top condition…
    Aoyama: True. I might stop having 3-hour sleep during work (laughs). So the pace might slow down but until I begin to get a grip of “this works”: please wait until then (laughs)

Interviewer: Also, Mr. Aoyama, you allowed me to record you while drawing the “true manuscript” but… I think it’s unusual for you to draw a true manuscript and not a dummy…
    Aoyama: Ah! True, when I drew a color manuscript for the NHK program it was a true manuscript but I guess it’s the first time I do that with a manga manuscript.

Interviewer: You used a mapping pen, though…
    Aoyama: Ah! True! The touch section is a mapping pen. Pigmas don’t achieve that… I originally used G Pens and mapping pens, so even if I used a millipen I can draw lines with strength, yet… If I suddenly use a millipen from the start, it becomes smooth pictures without strength, so write that any newbies aiming to become mangaka should get used to drawing with G Pens or mapping pens (laughs)

Interviewer: Yes (laughs) And so… Thank you very much for this very important interview. Is there something else you want to say about your recent status, Mr. Aoyama?
    Aoyama: Ah, I beat the boss in “Dragon Quest 11” and saw the first ending (now I’m leveling up to face the secret boss)

Interviewer: Speaking of which… You finished re-reading the manga “The March Lion” and you’re into the drama series “Policeman Yugami”, right?
    Aoyama: As for anime, I like “Jewels Kingdom”, it’s good! It’s fun! Amongst the staff there’s a guy from the same college circle as me that made anime (laughs) (Mr. Sentsui Youichi) The anime and voice actors are good! The main protagonist is Oumae-chan from “Sound! Euphonium” (Ms. Kurosawa Tomoyo)

Interviewer: So that’s what you’re into lately, then… Thank you very much!
    Aoyama: Yes, yes (laughs)
  • Serinox schrieb:

Rogue schrieb:

what the fuck . Wenn jetzt wirklich die Identität von Anokata gelüftet wurde.... Habe gerade die Scans überflogen und bin irgendwie verwirrt. Hat Gosho jetzt ernsthaft Anokata enthüllt oder ist das nur eine falsche Fährte? Was hat Gosho jetzt auf einmal geritten...

edit: um ehrlich zu sein glaube ich nicht, dass Karasuma jetzt Anokata sein soll. Gosho würde niemals den Boss ohne Rätsel etc. enthüllen. Das wäre der absolute Super-GAU
    Spoiler anzeigen
    In Japan wurde zusammen mit dem Kapitel ein zweiseitiges Interview mit Gosho veröffentlicht, wo er darüber spricht, dass es vielleicht etwas überhastet wirkt, den Boss jetzt zu enthüllen, und ihm das auch erst so vorkam, aber das es doch eigentlich ein guter Zeitpunkt sei und das er bei der Erstellung des Charakters auf ihn als Boss festgelegt hat und das die Dying Message von Koji Haneda speziell als Foreshadowing auf Karasuma gedacht war, damit es mehr Hinweise auf den Boss gibt als vorher.
    Also ja, es wird außerhalb des Kapitels von Gosho und dem Magazin sehr deutlich gemacht, dass Karasuma wirklich der Boss ist.

Ok den "move" an sich kann ich nachvollziehen aber finde es doof das er in einem Interview gleich den Boss bestätigt das nimm meiner Meinung nach einiges an Spannung raus. Er hätte es ja vorerst als Theorie von den Kudos stehen lassen können. :/
    Eine Auflistung meiner bisher gesehenen Anime inklusive
    meiner persönlichen Bewertungen findet ihr hier.
  • Ich habe noch eine Frage bezüglich des Bosses der schwarzen Organisation.

Und zwar:

Man sieht ja bis jetzt immer nur eine Silhouette von Renya Karasuma und nie richtig. Man hatte ja von Beginn an den älteren Herrn Genichiro Kaneshiro aus der Folge "Baron der Nacht" in Verdacht der Boss der schwarzen Organisation zu sein. Kann es sein, dass er auch einen Decknamen hat hier "Renya Karasuma" und in Wahrheit Genichiro Kaneshiro ist?

Oder ist jetzt meine Schlussfolgerung eher nur ein Hirngespint also eher Banane und total daneben und es sind doch zwei verschiedene Personen, also einmal Genichiro Kaneshiro und Renya Karasuma?
  • FamSchroeter99 schrieb:

Ich habe noch eine Frage bezüglich des Bosses der schwarzen Organisation.

Und zwar:

Man sieht ja bis jetzt immer nur eine Silhouette von Renya Karasuma und nie richtig. Man hatte ja von Beginn an den älteren Herrn Genichiro Kaneshiro aus der Folge "Baron der Nacht" in Verdacht der Boss der schwarzen Organisation zu sein. Kann es sein, dass er auch einen Decknamen hat hier "Renya Karasuma" und in Wahrheit Genichiro Kaneshiro ist?

Oder ist jetzt meine Schlussfolgerung eher nur ein Hirngespint also eher Banane und total daneben und es sind doch zwei verschiedene Personen, also einmal Genichiro Kaneshiro und Renya Karasuma?

Habe mir auch schon überlegt ob Karasuma im laufe der Zeit mal unter einem anderen Namen aufgetreten ist. Wüsste nicht was dagegen spricht. Also als völliges Hirngespenst würde ich es nicht abstempeln.
    Eine Auflistung meiner bisher gesehenen Anime inklusive
    meiner persönlichen Bewertungen findet ihr hier.
  • FamSchroeter99 schrieb:

Ich habe noch eine Frage bezüglich des Bosses der schwarzen Organisation.

Und zwar:

Im Interview sagt Gosho, er habe den Boss in Volume 30 festgelegt.

Serinox schrieb:

Interviewer: When did you decide that “####” was the Boss?
    Aoyama: Oh, well… I properly decided that in Volume 30. Since it appears on Volume 30. They have to appear as the “Boss” (laughs) Or so I thought…
    Genichiro Kaneshiro taucht bereits in Volume 8 auf. Von daher halte ich das für unwahrscheinlich.
  • Ich habe mir grad mal Band 24 durchgesehen...das stand ja auch drin und es sind die chaps mit der Bo, folge 190-192 davor kam etwas mit Araide und davor etwas mit sato und Takagi...
    In band 30 hat er es entschieden...Interessant.
    Und übersetzt wurde die passage im interview mit "they"

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
    you shoot me down, but I get up
    I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
    fire away, fire away
    you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium

• Und was auch für Renya Karasuma spricht ist, dass in vielen Folgen wo die schwarze Organisation auftaucht Rabenvögel zu sehen sind.

Eigentlich war es ja so klar, dass es Renya Karasuma ist. Das Symbol der Karasumas sind ja Rabenvögel. :thumbup:

Was ich noch nicht verstehe ist folgender Satz im "Anokata"-Artikel im ConanWiki:

"Der wahre Name der Schwarzen Organisation würde Anokatas wahren Namen enthüllen."

Was heißt das denn jetzt? Man kennt jetzt den wahren Namen von "Anokata" und zwar: Renya Karasuma. Dann muss die Organisation etwas mit Renya-Organisation heißen oder Karasuma-Organisation oder wie ist dieser Satz zu verstehen?
  • Gosho antwortete in dem interview darauf, dass es damit nichts mehr zu tun hat
    ob es das je hatte

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
    you shoot me down, but I get up
    I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
    fire away, fire away
    you shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium